I sit down at my computer, enter my blog and find dust on its links and cobwebs in its corners. I’m looking around for my duster, but then wonder, is it my blog that needs dusting or my brain? Or, perhaps, my daytimer?
But why ask questions? Just take a deep breath, and blog, girl, blog!
Ah, it feels good for my fingers to tap dance around the keyboard as my heart and mind give the rhythm. They want to express so much! Such as…..
- Last nights graduation of my second son.
- The trip I took recently with other missionaries and pastors to study indigenous tribes of Mexico.
- The Mexican stand-off we unwittingly became involved in while driving
- The teachers strikes that cripple this city
- The yoked oxen that saunter by our gate and the herd of goats that came to ‘mow’ our lawn
- Our 24 hour whirlwind trip to Mexico City and back for the completion of our resident visas
- The swine flu
- Saying goodbye to our son as he too leaves our nest
- The $350 dollar charge a local business covertly charged to our credit account
But those will need to wait. For today, it’s been good to simply visit and allow fresh air in to the site.
And waddya know? I didn’t even need the duster.